<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Three ways

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Three ways



I wanted to introduce you to my new love...well its not a man....but who needs a man when you can have an I.D.S jacket that can be worn three ways!!! thats right..three ways.. i honestly did a double take when i saw it at first i just noticed the puffy hood and the amazing grey colouring and thought hmm definately perfect...but then it can be worn as just a regular collar puff....
Photobucket

Photobucket
An awesome hood....
Photobucket
Or...a shoulder cape ahhhh so love it!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I took these pics yesterday it was the most perfect Sunday and i thought the bright red pencil skirt fitted the sunny day we had (cant believe we had such a beautiful day in the middle of Winter)... Then i took some photographs on my Holga and park dwelled for a few hours...
Photobucket
I thrifted this crop shirt a few weeks ago and it is just a little too short...it kept popping out of my skirt every now and then!!! but i think with a cute pair of shorts in summer it would be perfect..i just love the neck bow and embroidery..its the simple things really!!!!
Photobucket
I made a little friend in the backyard he literally landed on my hand when i was taking a picture actually i think i have to correct myself.. i think its a lady bug not a boy bug!!!! she hung around for a few min and then flew off!!! (sigh) so cute
Photobucket
Then the rest of my weekend was spent drinking (amazing) coffee, Re-reading Dorian Grey and having dinner with my flatmates...after working all day Saturday i needed a relaxed day...i hope you all had a fab weekend too...
XX

(Wearing - Vintage white embroided shirt, Vintage red pencil skirt, Boston Babes nude pumps, Vintage bag & I.D.S jacket)

14 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Suarez said...

so cute! i always love your outfits :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

July 25, 2010 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger Brianna said...

Awesome jacket!!! I love it with the hood up.

http://the-not-so-secret-loves-of-bri.blogspot.com/

July 25, 2010 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger xxyy said...

omg, that coffee looks delicious lol. Love your look.xx


http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

July 26, 2010 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Emm said...

ALLY!
I was so dissapointed we didn't bump into each other in bali but i read your posts and it looks like you had an amazing time!!!
How was it? what was your favourite part?
How nice is it to have a tan again?
Unfortunately half mine dried out and seems to disappear in the dry air on the plane ride home!
so hard coming back, i havn'et even started working again, ahhhhh

-Emma
spindizzyfall.blogspot.com

July 26, 2010 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger soph // and other things said...

That jacket looks so cosy! The fact you can style it multiple ways is a major bonus.

July 26, 2010 at 2:22 AM  
Blogger Mikhaila said...

That jacket is fantastic. I love anything with big hoods like that!

July 26, 2010 at 3:55 AM  
Blogger E said...

best.coat.EVER! (my fav is the puffed up collar look)


heyfancypants.blogspot.com

July 26, 2010 at 4:55 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

That coat is amazing! Looks so cozy & chic! Love it!

July 26, 2010 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

That is an AMAZING jacket, and the ladybug is just precious!

http://maxandchichi.blogspot.com/

July 26, 2010 at 4:04 PM  
Anonymous Becca Jane said...

WHat a beautiful coat, I love it all three ways!

July 27, 2010 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Neekoh said...

AMAZING jacket!! I love that it's got the option of a hood! I must own one.

XXo,
Neekoh

July 27, 2010 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow that jacket is awesome. I love the puffy hood when it is up! And the skirt and bow it too cute.

July 27, 2010 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger megannielsen said...

the little bow on that blouse and in your hair is just too sweet!! I love this outfit

July 27, 2010 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger archives vintage said...

ohmygosh.....LOVE the coat and outfit!!!!

July 27, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home