<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Silver Lining...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Silver Lining...

Huzzah....finally an outfit post!! i have a very long list of excuses as to why its taken me so long...top of the list is the move to my new house!! but i wont bore you with the rest of the excuses..so tadaa!! here is what will be my new outfit backdrop a little nicer than my usual limestone wall you think?? the flat has a beautiful back area with a huge entertainment area and my new flatmate is super sweet...although im still kinda shy about taking photos of myself in front of her yet...i don't want her thinking im a freak just yet!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So we have officially hit Winter and i couldn't be more happier i love layering, coloured tights and huge jackets...and sleeping in while the rain pours down!! if you follow me on Twitter you know i was on the hunt for red tights and FINALLY found some because im so tall all i could find was small sizes..grr!! so i was really excited to play with the colours and put some outfits together with them..(also gave me some ideas for outfits for Melbourne next week since its going to be freezing)
Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this little water feature in the backyard..totally adorable!! So if your all wondering what ive been up to ive been trying to unpack my room (still...i know im lazy) hanging out with my lovely man eating way too many San Churros doughnuts and hot chocolate and trying to get back into my regular blogging routine... (which i am trying so very hard to do..)
Ill also be updating the shop when i get back from Melbourne next week so keep an eye out for some cute winter pieces!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketLinkI added in a few pics of the plants around my house... they are so pretty!!! as you can see they are covered in rain!! I wanted to dedicate this post to the sweetest lady miss Adrienne she is totally adorable and you simply must follow her on Twitter and give her some love!!
There is so much for me to organise this week packing for Melbourne, finding an engagement party dress for this weekend, photographing stock for the shop and eating lots of pizza...toooo much to do!!! i hope your all having a swell week...
*P.S please ignore my scrunchy skirt...sitting for a long time then taking photos is a big no no*
XX
(Wearing: Dotti striped shirt & red tights, Vintage black pencil skirt, Tony Bianco pumps, Vintage trench coat & Collette studded bag)

10 Comments:

Blogger soph // and other things said...

Your new backyard looks super lovely. Loving the red tights - they really perk up an outfit. I'm not even that tall and I still have trouble in general finding tights that fit. I always find myself buying the extra tall sizes even though I'm not extra tall at all!

May 31, 2011 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Trendydolap said...

lovely photos. We're also waiting some photos from your new home :)

http://trendydolap.blogspot.com/

May 31, 2011 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

absolutely love the red tights..sweet. Have you got an office space in your new place?
Would love to see?

May 31, 2011 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger fashion doctor said...

love your outfit,beautiful! xoxo

May 31, 2011 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Mischel double W said...

gorgeous post and photos! love it !

June 1, 2011 at 3:11 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Oh my gosh you look stunning. Seriously so hot.

June 1, 2011 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cute black n white look! i love the pop of red!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

June 1, 2011 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger Claudia Paola said...

Oh my gosh- I love the bright pop of red from your tights! The whole outfit looks so good together- I really do adore that red accent. x

June 2, 2011 at 11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look terrific!

June 2, 2011 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wowee this outfit is fab as well! (i'm totally poring over your blog-ive been behind lately!!)
Gorgeous red tights!! :) I hear you about being too tall for the sizes!! XTall only just fits us tall girls!
xx S

June 4, 2011 at 2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home