<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Mid Week Cuteness...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mid Week Cuteness...

I couldn't resist uploading these pictures today...they are way too cute not to!!!
Im really surprised how these little kitties have stolen my heart i am a self confessed dog lover and usually found cats ran away from me all the time!! but since moving into my new place and my roomie rescued these little kittens and i think they are just the cats pajamas (pardon the pun)
plus they take the most adorable photographs...
Happy Wednesday XX
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Awww, so cute! I just love kittens and cats. Thanks for so much adorableness first thing in the morning (at least where I am:) xx

June 21, 2011 at 11:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awww I love kitty cats!! <3

June 22, 2011 at 2:14 AM  
Blogger Bethany Heron said...

Awww they are gorgeous! I love cats, I'll end up with hundreds when I'm older :') I LOVE your blog babe :) xx

http://stylefashionvintagebaby.blogspot.com/

June 22, 2011 at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home