<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Dear Creatures...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dear Creatures...




I have been putting together my must haves for Spring and after browsing through Dear Creatures Spring/Summer collection they pretty much have it down perfectly!! cute navy patterns with pleats, nautical designs with a full skirt and even a little summery tartan (sigh)
Im already dreaming up outfits in navy, mustard and cream..

P.S - Im in love with their look-book images.. so..so dreamy..

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know! Love their designs ... if only I could afford them on my student budget :(
Kelly xo

September 7, 2011 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow really great stuff!

September 9, 2011 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger Sarah K. said...

I love the first dress, I wish I could afford it... so perfect.

I was confused for a minute because you say you're getting ready for spring/summer... but then I remembered the seasons are reversed for us! anyway just wanted to say hi. :)

September 12, 2011 at 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home