<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Morning Glow...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Monday, September 12, 2011

Morning Glow...

Hello Spring!!!! the warm mornings are almost too good to handle..i love jumping (rolling) out of bed and picking a cute dress to wear instead of how many layers i need to stack up before i can feel my body again!! and this also means im on the hunt for new sunnies and since i cant afford the dreamy Karen Walker pair ive had my eye on..ill have to find something close..but not quite as amazing..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this little striped dress its actually in The Vintage Valley shop for sale (i cant believe it hasn't been snapped up yet) so i borrowed it for the day (shhh) its so versatile either add some pops of colour or keep in neutral with creams and browns..i have so many cute dresses for Spring/Summer cant wait to show you them all.

Ive been lucky enough to have gone to a few lunches for the Claremont Fashion Fortnight last week i had a lovely time at Zara Bryson (her clothes are beautiful) and caught up with my sweet friend Emma from Dropstitch..she did a little write up about it here!!

Im also super excited for my first dress making class tonight...(im probably going to accidentally sew my own clothes together) but hopefully im not too awful at it!!

Have a swell day XX

(Wearing: Vintage striped dress, Vintage red bow belt, Patent Heels, Jo Tote mustard bag, Vintage scarf, Sportsgirl Sunglasses)

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looking beautiful as usual Ally :)
I saw you in the STM...again!!

xx S

September 12, 2011 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger Audrey B said...

super cute! love the red lip too! www.casualglamorous.com

September 12, 2011 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Gorgeous outfit Ally. Love that dress, it suits you perfectly! By the way, I'm holding a fabulous giveaway and would love it if you could enter!
xx, Maria
www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

September 12, 2011 at 9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that striped dress.
How tall are you might I ask? Because I recently bought a whole bunch of vintage skirts that are really long and i'm really short.
So if there are any tips you have to make me look taller when wearing long skirts that would be lovely to hear.

September 13, 2011 at 12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh where are you taking dress making classes? That sounds like something I'd love to try and something my mum would appreciate me doing (so I can stop phoning her asking how to change the thread in my machine)

Keep us updated!

September 13, 2011 at 4:57 AM  
Blogger Josie said...

I want to steal your whole entire closet. It's gorgeous.

September 13, 2011 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love the pops of color from the reds and great mustard bag!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

September 13, 2011 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Oh my goodness you look lovely. I was just looking at these photos at work and a lady I work with started gushing over how pretty you are!

I hope you're doing well m'dear xo

September 13, 2011 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Butch said...

It's so nice to see such a classic feminim look done well.

Jade

http://91peachykeen.blogspot.com

September 15, 2011 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Ms. Falcon said...

gorgeous striped dress and adorable high heels...

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

September 20, 2011 at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home