<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Pastel...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pastel...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Having this week off has been so so nice! i have managed to get a lot of things done that have been hanging around unfinished, hemming and DIY's mostly! it has also given me some time to bond with Mr Boots! he is definitely settled in and has been giving me a run around hiding shoes and anything else chewable!

Even though we had a freak hail storm at the start of the week i am taking advantage of the sunshine today in a super comfy pastel vintage dress, it is perfect for lounging around and reading books in!

I hope your week was amazing and that you have some swell plans for the weekend! I'm off to soak up some sun xxx

(Wearing: Vintage Belt, Vintage Pastel Pink Dress, Betts Heels)

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

You look amazing! I really love your hairstyle and how it looks with your vintage dress. (Cute dog too!) :)

September 6, 2012 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You look gorgeous Ally :)

And your puppy is adorable!

xx Steph

LeFanciulle

September 6, 2012 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger Malu Keizer-Swartjes said...

Love pastels! You look gorgeous :D
xx
Discover my Stylish Confessions blog! ♥
Discover my brandnew youtube make-up tutorials!♥

September 6, 2012 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger Charmaine said...

Lovely dress, the colour works so well with your skin tone! I LOVE blushed pink colours so much. WELL JEAL it is about to be spring where you are.

September 7, 2012 at 3:58 AM  
Anonymous Stefanie said...

The colour of this dress looks amazing on you, especially with your hair. It looks lovely.
:)

September 7, 2012 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger BronsonBloopers said...

Lovely outfit and blog you have here! I would love to follow each other, let me know if you do :)

http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

September 9, 2012 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Jeeda said...

you look amazing! I wish I had your wardrobe :)

http://litttlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

September 13, 2012 at 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home