<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: STYLE TUTORIAL: 1920's Faux Bob & Finger Wave

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Thursday, May 30, 2013

STYLE TUTORIAL: 1920's Faux Bob & Finger Wave

I am not sure that i have ever told you what i do for work aside from blogging on this little corner of internet paradise i am also a full-time office monkey for an amazing hairdressing company called Maurice Meade they are the biggest brand in Western Australia and i am always picking up new tricks for doing my own vintage inspired styles too! (Perks of the job)

I was lucky enough to be asked to do a little style tutorial in anticipation of The Great Gatsby release yesterday a simple and easy 1920's "do" and since i am definitely not a hairdresser i think its a great way to encourage you to get in and give it a go!

The last video i filmed for Vintage Valley touched on the wave at the front a little more which you can view here but i also threw in a faux bob to jazz it up a little.

If you have any questions please dont hesitiate to ask i will answer them in the comment section!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger SR said...

Heyy you have a lovely blog! I'm a fashion blogger and designer and new to Perth :)So calling out to all Perth bloggers!
I'm planning to launch my label in Perth soon. Will be showcasing my collection today 31st May at Perth city farm at the Foxfeet website launch event at 6pm. Try and make it if you can :)
Or else you can check the collection here and try and send me a feedback, it will be of great help :)
http://shreeja-shweta.com/

May 30, 2013 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Unifyhandmade said...

Awesome! I loved it--I'd like to try it very soon :-)

May 30, 2013 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger San said...

Very helpful tutorial Ally! I'll need to give it a try :)
SJx

May 31, 2013 at 6:12 AM  
Anonymous Koren said...

Love! You always make these things look so easy, Ally. I struggle to even get the GHD curls going!

June 5, 2013 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Let me know how you go! :)

June 5, 2013 at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home