<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Voices of 2013 Masterclass and Launch.

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Voices of 2013 Masterclass and Launch.

During my humble blogging journey i have come across many opportunities that have filled me with such gratitude. I still to this day feel so lucky that my small corner of vintage rambling is read by so many likeminded creative people like you! Since being nominated and announced as a top 25 blogger for Kidspot Voices of 2013 in the Style and Beauty category i have been in a constant state of flushed cheeks and pure joy.

I flew to Sydney and spent the weekend with a group of incredible bloggers and have come home brimming with creative ideas and a notebook filled with furious scratchings that i am putting into motion one at a time!

 photo Untitled-2-4_zps564d6716.jpg

 photo 1Voicesof2013_zps012726df.jpg

 photo Untitled-1-10_zps5e0b8817.jpg
After appearing to be lost looking for the venue of the masterclass i simply navigated my way by listening out for the flurry of ladies voices coming from a room not too far away! It is actually quite nerve wracking being in a room with so many people you admire and seem to have a creepy amount of knowledge about their lives..conversations were started with "Hi..I know you..well i dont know you but i feel like i do" we were given lots of information and tips from successful bloggers and the lovely Hailey Bartholomew shared her journey into film making and now childrens books it was very emotional but wonderful to hear her talk.
 photo _MG_0066_zps9d13e548.jpg
After the masterclass it was off to the after party where i may have hovered over the cake pop stall a little too long....and was turning to face the wall to shove it in my mouth all in one go (classy all the way)
 photo Untitled-5-1_zpsf8aab737.jpg

 photo Untitled-3-5_zpse2c715e6.jpg
What i loved was meeting bloggers from all categories, parenting, food & lifestyle it was nice to connect with bloggers that were not necessarily all fashion related.

I had such an amazing time met some very inspirational ladies and have made memories that will last with me.

I will be uploading a post with the outfits i wore over the weekend during the week as well.

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend Xx

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations for your nomination, what a great feeling that must be! It looks like a great event, and ohhhhh my you are so beautiful! Really, you glow.
Flora x

www.twowithseven.blogspot.co.uk

May 20, 2013 at 3:32 AM  
Blogger Daniella said...

Wow that's amazing well done! You look impeccable, completely amazing xxx

May 20, 2013 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Maxabella said...

That was my fave bit as well - bloggers from every kind of blog you can imagine and that was so refreshing. It was so delightful to meet you, Alyce. x

May 21, 2013 at 3:34 AM  
Blogger Louise said...

Hello Ally,

I'm taking the freedom of leaving you a comment because I'm currently working on a fashion-related dissertation for my MSc. I'm doing a survey about the perception of young women towards today's luxury brands ads, and if you, or any of your lovely reader, could take 5 mins and complete it, it would be of much much help :)
Here the link of my survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WV3LYH6
Thank you!

Lou

May 21, 2013 at 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Wee Birdy said...

Ah, I found you! I meant to come over and tell you how much I loved your frock and 'do! I will have to add you to my regular blog reading list, now!

May 21, 2013 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Hair Romance said...

So lovely to meet you Ally! You looked divine and your hair is completely fabulous x

May 22, 2013 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

It was such a pleasure to hear you speak! i learned so much, i know! I kept meaning to come over and say hi but it was such mission to meet everyone haha xx

May 22, 2013 at 1:57 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

Thank you!!! it was so lovely to meet you too hun! Hopefully we can meet again sometime soon. Xx

May 22, 2013 at 1:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well done Ally - it looks like it was a fabulous experience! xx

May 22, 2013 at 2:24 AM  
Anonymous Sati said...

Tolle Bilder

May 23, 2013 at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home