<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Cape Love...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Cape Love...

 photo _MG_0216_zpsbbea19d5.jpg

 photo _MG_0217_zps702d5ae3.jpg

 photo _MG_0225_zpsa718a1db.jpg Some days i wake up and i honestly cant be bothered rolling my hair or picking an outfit, i am also still waiting for that Chanel automatic eye makeup applicator from 'The Fifth Element' to be available (its never going to happen...is it?..sigh) but on days like this if its cold enough i just throw on my cape and be done with it! It is still one of my most favourite pieces i have collected so far, i am sure it would tell me some incredible stories if it could talk and it is in need of some new buttons (which i am sourcing) but the lining is still amazing so it still has many cold mornings and rain to dodge with me in the future!

I am going to a pre-screening of The Internship tonight i do love me some Owen Wilson so hopefully its not a complete flop! Happy Wednesday! Xx

(Wearing: Vintage cape & Vintage triangle dress)

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Tabet said...

Hey,
amazing outfit. I've been searching for a sweet cape like this!!!!!
Love
Tabea

http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

June 12, 2013 at 3:29 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

That cape is stunning!

Becky
xx

June 12, 2013 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger Ladies in Navy said...

that's a fantastic cape coat
kw ladies in navy

June 12, 2013 at 6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! My first vintage cape arrived in the mail yesterday. Can't wait to take her for a spin!

June 13, 2013 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Ooh! How exciting!!

June 14, 2013 at 1:27 AM  
Blogger Sammy said...

Love love love it! I want one my Sophia (jacket) is the same colour, looks stunning

June 16, 2013 at 5:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This cape is fantastic! I love the bold blue color and how nice it looks with your pretty red dress. It looks super nice and warm too.

June 25, 2013 at 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home