<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Put a bow on it...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Put a bow on it...

 photo flower_zps259fcb5b.jpg

 photo Bow_zpse4dd0cad.jpg So my day has consisted of waking up at 8:20am (had to be at work by 8:30am) setting a new record for fastest shower and frantically throwing on clothes and praying that they weren't inside out...between throwing coffee down my throat and apologising to Duke for my swearing (i possibly talk to that little guy a bit too much) i was pretty happy to realise that my Sunflowers were still going strong..nice to have something cheery to look at on the way out the door!

In all the madness i didnt have time for a 50's hair-do today so i threw it up in an old faithfull hair bow, still happy that my hair is long enough (just) to have a low sitting one. Still such a cute way to throw your hair up instead just a bun!

I hope you all have had an amazing day, i am dancing a Charleston routine on Saturday night so tonight i will be practiscing till my feet drop!

 Xx
(Wearing: Vintage 60's dress)

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger - abigail - said...

What a cute do and beautiful flowers. Isn't it wonderful how the smallest things in life can cheer us and help us on our way?

February 19, 2014 at 6:37 AM  
Blogger Porcelina said...

Oh my gosh, that is the cutest hairstyle! I just watched your tutorial, it's fabulous - I'm going to have a go, although my hair has layers so bits tend to pop out everywhere when I attempt up-dos!

P x

February 19, 2014 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Porcelina said...

Update: my hair is too short to do this, I don't have enough to wrap around the middle. Am on the hunt for another way of getting a bow, it's just too cute to pass up - I'll have to grow my hair especially?! P x

February 20, 2014 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

Ohh nooo!!! you might have to make the loop a little smaller possibly! Xx

February 20, 2014 at 7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super cute bow! Love that print on your dress.

February 22, 2014 at 1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home