<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Lately...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Lately...

 photo 1_zps1be54ffe.jpg

 photo 2_zps301acfe2.jpg

 photo 3_zps4f3a90ee.jpg

 photo 4_zps4c003175.jpg

 photo 5_zpsac9ccb13.jpg
What a crazy whirlwind week i have had, i am just about ready for this weekend to start..lots of dancing and gin & tonics please!! I thought i would share a little of what the past few weeks have entailed via good old Instagram!

1 - Today's hair and makeup (wearing my trusty 50's fruit dress)

2 - Amazing decals and vintage mirror in Mr Sparrow, so cute!

3 - Fresh flowers for my apartment!

4 - My fav grey pencil skirt and a 60's brooch fastened to my waist.

5 - Just before our 1920's Charleston performance i had severe butterflys right as this photo was taken!

6 - Our dapper partners for the Charleston routine (they scrub up alright)

7 - My two loves, Duke and Gertie!

8 - Fresh Apple, Orange and Watermelon juice...yumm!

9 - My great grandmothers pearl set, she is on the right in the photograph! They are my most treasured heirloom!

10 - Currently on my bedroom shelf, i have been teaching myself Ukulele....im pretty terrible but i am slowly getting there!!

(Follow me on Instagram: @allyvintage)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your dress and make up on the 1st photo. The brooch on your waist is a great idea, thanks! :)

March 8, 2014 at 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home