<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Summer Days...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Summer Days...

 photo d_zps52b701df.jpg

 photo photo_zpsc4931e58.jpg

Summer is wrapping up pretty nicely I would say! I have been drinking iced tea and enjoying warm nights before the chill hits! We have the most gorgeous Autumn season in Perth I can't wait for my street to turn shades of red and yellow...this skirt is one of my favourites I found it op shopping many..many moons ago it has layers of tulle and stripes that make me feel like a high school cheerleader (nothing wrong about that) I hope your week has been amazing!

Xx

5 Comments:

Blogger Hannah Wilkinson said...

Beautiful! Stripes are perfect for the sunshine!
dimplesdiaries
x

March 12, 2014 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That skirt is so adorable! Enjoy the rest of summer.

xoxo,
Laura
lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com

March 12, 2014 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger - abigail - said...

The flowers in your hair and the sleeveless white blouse just shout summer.
Spring is just getting started here in the states, so your summer shots are great inspiration to me.
Loving that yellow bike!!

Abigail
http://sweetergetsthejourneyblog.blogspot.com/

March 12, 2014 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Ms. Falcon said...

great skirt ... enjoy summer ... can't wait for summertime to arrive here in germany!

March 16, 2014 at 6:31 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

Thank you babe! Gertie is a great love in my life, :) xx

March 26, 2014 at 12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home