<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: For The Love Of Mint...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Thursday, August 28, 2014

For The Love Of Mint...




Occasionally I seem to develop a crush on a certain colour without realising and then I wake up one day with a closet full of mint green clothes, mint TV cabinet and mint home wares…whoops! I suppose there are worse things to be addicted to than a colour palette and isn’t it just the dreamiest of them all though? It makes me think of sorbet and warm spring evenings (which I might add are just around the corner)

I found this incredible pleated skirt at the Polka Dot Vintage Market a few weeks ago, they usually don’t have the best range of vintage clothing but I managed to score a few pieces and this one just fit like a glove. I really had to dig in through the racks but for $10 you can’t go wrong really! I paired it with an op shopped blouse and my favourite vintage woven bag.

I have a huge weekend planned, lots of dancing and lunch plans but I also am so excited to be running another vintage hair how-to workshop tomorrow morning, its always so nice to meet new people and spend a few hours talking hair!!!

I hope you have some amazing fun things planned! Happy Friday Xx

(Wearing: Vintage Mint Skirt, Op Shopped Blouse, Vintage Purse, Op Shopped Belt & Sportsgirl Sunglasses)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Stevia said...

your hair is perfection!
I also had a mint era.. LOL
all behind me tho
but this one looks sooo cute on you, Ally

The Sweetest Escape 
Romwe Shopping Voucher Giveaway

August 29, 2014 at 2:15 AM  
Blogger Malu Keizer-Swartjes said...

You look gorgeous!
xx
Discover my Stylish Confessions! ♥

August 29, 2014 at 4:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 29, 2014 at 4:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a great outfit! I love the tiny hamper bag, so cute :)

Shop Vintage Clothing

August 29, 2014 at 4:21 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

You look is fantastic! The skirt is beautiful, I love the mint colour.

By the way, where can I find the shoes? They are amazing!

Thanks and regards from Canary Islands (Spain) :-)

September 22, 2014 at 1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home