<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Charlie Stone: Dance Shoes Review

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Charlie Stone: Dance Shoes Review



One of the many on-going pursuits for a lindy hopper is finding brilliant shoes. As i have only been dancing for just over a year i have slowly been attempting to transition to small dancing heels as well as my comfy keds and flats, the only problem we of course run into is finding a shoe that is stylish with a vintage vibe, dosent require your first born to pay for, are comfortable and have the stability to get you through a solid night of dancing!

I have made ALL of the mistakes worn shoes too tight, too loose, too high and too clunky which has resulted in squished toes, blisters, sore ankles AND the old faithful flinging of the shoe across the dance floor. But as you mature into an obsessed lindy hopper i guess you also become aware that looking after your feet are a top priority, you cant be doing the snake hips with damaged ankles now!

I took my very first pair of Charlie Stone dance shoes for a spin over the weekend and they are honestly....amazing! It is no wonder they are going gangbusters in Singapore at the moment, it seriously feels like you are stepping on squishy clouds (ok mild exaggeration) but they are all they promise and more! I already have plans to invest in the black pair too. I have been advised that they do take a little time to wear in properly as they are leather, but should mold to your feet in time. The leather sole is also perfectly smooth without being too slippy so its just the perfect amount of swivel power!

So to the lindy ladies out there if you are needing some new kicks these are your go-to! If you want to find out more information follow THIS LINK! They also have an amazing Instagram account @charliestoneshoes if you follow along you can keep up to date with all their current styles and lindy love too!

 P.S- They also have free shipping anywhere in the world!

(Thank you to Dabsy Cola for taking the photos and to Michael for being my dancing man prop)

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing! These shoes look really cute and your vivid pictures are cheering up my Monday morning.

September 21, 2014 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing, I've been on a hunt for perfect pair of lindy shoes as well! :)

September 22, 2014 at 2:00 AM  
Blogger Coco Cami said...

Cute post, thank you for sharing :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

Camille xo

www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

September 22, 2014 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger j e f said...

awesome, thanks for this review! I am getting tired of my canvas flats and some floors really require leather soles. Will definitely check those out!
Best,
j e f

http://thejeffery.blogspot.com/

September 28, 2014 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

Thanks! I've been on the hunt too. I think i'm getting these.

October 10, 2014 at 4:47 AM  
Anonymous The white rabbit said...

Very pretty red shoes. I would love to own them.

October 11, 2014 at 5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home