<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Weekend Bliss....

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Weekend Bliss....



So this weekend was filled with all of the amazing things, coffee, dancing, lazy morning sleep-ins and hanging out in 60's caravans at the vintage fair with my favourite guy!

Although there wasnt a huge selection of vintage clothing at the fair we mainly just drooled over cars and drank cider in the sun which is pretty alright with me! I thought i would break out an amazing pineapple print vintage skirt i bought a few weeks ago, it's in near perfect condition and fits like a glove..cant wait to add more kitsch fruit pieces to my collection!

I have a few projects planned for this week and i might even get around to fixing at least one dress in my to-do pile!

Hope your start to the week has been swell! Xx

(Wearing: Vintage White Tie Top, Vintage Pineapple Skirt, Op Shopped belt & Bluebird Vintage Sunglasses)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Désirée said...

I'm new on this blog and I have to tell you that I LOVE IT!!! And the photo with your boyfriend is so cute :)

October 17, 2014 at 5:42 AM  
Blogger Ms. Falcon said...

the pineapple skirt is so fun! i would wear it right away ... even if it would look a little funny in german wintertime ...

November 6, 2014 at 9:56 AM  
Anonymous Corey, missfashionistaproblems said...

So perfectly vintage! That skirt is to die for!

November 9, 2014 at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home